Safe Haven for Terrorists in Maidan Wardak by Discrimination Against the Hazara
Reading time: (Number of words: )
Kabul Press: A list of officials in Maidan Wardak, Hazaristan, shows that 41 out of 42 officials, including the governor and security commanders, are Pashtuns, and only one of them is a Hazara. Another list containing the name of 32 security officials in Maidan Wardak shows that there is no any Hazara among them. In that list, 9 are Tajik, 2 are Bayat, and the rest are all Pashtuns. Having a province with almost all officials from one ethnic group created a safe haven for the Taliban, who share the same ethnic background.
Maidan Wardak is a part of Hazaristan, but, in the last decades, under the Pashtun regimes, including the Islamic Emirate of Taliban, The Hazara faced genocide and systematic discrimination resulting in the invasion of their lands.
- Maidan Wardak: Terrorists Enjoy Governor’s Hospitality
- Pashtun Taliban Abducted and Beheaded a Hazara Human Rights Defender
- Over a Century of Persecution: Massive Human Rights Violation Against Hazaras in Afghanistan
- World Without Walls, An Open Letter From 1.478 Poets
- Hazara Protest: Pashtunist Government Forced to Release Hazara Anti-Terrorist Commander Alipur
- Taliban embedded in security forces failed to capture or kill Anti-Terrorist commander Alipoor
- New attack by Pashtun Kuchis on Hazara people
- Photo story: Hazara home looted and burned by Pashtun Kuchis
- The words of court scribe Faiz Mohammad Katib come alive in contemporary Afghan history
- Officially sanctioned genocide in Afghanistan?
- AIHRC grave concern about armed conflict between Kochies and native inhabitants of Behsood district of Maidan Wardak
- Report on the Case of Conflict between Kochies and the Local People In Behsood (Hessa-e-Awal, Hessa-e-Dowm) and Diamirdad districts of Maidan Wardak province
- Back to the primitive past: Pashtuns stoning, trampling with horses and burning their victims with impunity
- Propaganda: Hazara, as Forced Taliban!
- Behsud, Maidan, Attacks on Hazara and Hazaristan to Realize Terrorist Goals
- Afghan Fascist Militia to Defeat Hazara Indigenous Uprising